Why Trekking & Rafting ?
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking & White Water Rafting is the best combination package for those who want to save time and money. We will pick you up from your lobby hote 1 after that we will take you to Mount Batur trekking starting point,than after we are in the starting point Our guide will welcome you and explained you about the trek.We will start heading to the summit of Mount Batur at 3:45 am through much less crowded. At 5:45.am We can reach the highest summit (1717 m) with a beautiful sunrise, and panoramic View. While watching sunrise your guide will prepare breakfast cooked in the hot steam adding with hot drinks. After that, we will walk through the entire crater then will continue to go down visiting cave and monkeys.
Where After Trekking ?
The journey will continue to explore river rafting. start your challenge on this exhilarating river rafting tour that takes you along a scenic 10-kilometre stretch of your choice of the beautiful Telaga Waja River, or the Ayung River. The trip lasts approximately two hours and takes you along twists and turns, over gushing rapids and past some of Bali’s most beautiful scenery like soaring cliffs, pristine rainforest and sun-dappled riverbanks
- 01:00 – 03.00 am: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 am: Meet our mountain guide and begin to hike
- 06.00 am: Arrival at the highest summit, where we witness the spectacular View and sunrise.
- 07.00 am: Explore the entire crater
- 09.40 am: Arrival at Toya Bungkah or car Dark
- 10.00 am: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 11.30 pm: Starting point of Rafting.
- 02.00 pm: Finish point of Rafting & having lunch.
- 03.30 pm: Boarding car and back to the hotel.
Pick Up Time:
- Ubud Area: 02:30 am
- Sanur Area: 02:00 am
- Nusa Dua: 01:40 am
- Kuta : 01:40 am
What to bring/wear:
- Running / hiking shoes
- Warm cloth / jacket / Wind Breakers
- Small back pack
- Rafting outfit (T-shirt, short pants or swimsuit, river sandal)
- A change of clothes for use after rafting
- Money for your drink in the restaurant and at the rest area on the river
- 21% Government tax and Services. Private air conditioned car
- Personal speaking English driver
- Private English speaking trekking guide
- Entrance at volcano
- Entrance to Kintamani area
- Bottled of water during the trip
- Breakfast and hot coffee/tea atop volcano
- Free use Flash light
- All rafting equipment (helmet, life jacket, paddle and waterproof bag)
- Experience rafting guide
- Delicious Hot Indonesian buffet lunch
- Water to drink at the restaurant
- Use of towel, changing room & shower
- Insurance coverage for Rafting only
Know Before Go :
- Private tour means the only you, your family your partner in the tour. Not shared with other participants
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- The trek is not recommended for pregnant women
- No hidden charge on this tour
Private Tour Price (Only yourself, your partner, friend, family in the tour and minimum 2 people)
- 2 Pax : 65 USD/ Pax
- 3 Pax : 60 USD/Pax
- 4-6 Pax : 55 USD/Pax